Friday, September 28, 2018

Should be who?

captured by : Bang Iwan - a good man from Medan 

Why should be you..
The lost-man who cross my little mind
The everybody's-wanted-man who stitch my memories up
Mr. Kind-to-everyone that keep my wanting become you in every little step I take
In every weekend I go through
In every sunday morning I've walked by
In every sunday evening I see that skies
It all reminds me..
Of you

Why should be you..
Who bring  my beat up and fast and down and slow at almost same time
Who take my wishing here to go nowhere
Who put me in smile
And turn into a tears for some times
But it clearly..
Still you,

Why should be you.. 
The good man that I admire for time to time
The charming sensei who give a lot of life-learning in anyway I could wish for  
The good man that officially left me in mad
and the charming one who relizing me enough to live a life as the moment 

Why it couldn't be him or him..

No comments:

Post a Comment