Monday, July 23, 2018

Begin ( Again ). Home (Again)

No, it's not about a movie or song that accidentally has a same word,
But all that I want to tell ya, is about family. F A M I L Y



A warm word that has soooo many description and effect to every human kind.
In different and subtle way obviously.
A sweet word that turn you into emotional person also full of overreact on it

Especially for Lebaran or mudik period, these word  become soooo emotional and those people called it, become act emotionally *sometimes
In the middle of reunite after a long time working-thing for living
In the middle of visit family's grave and send our dua
In the middle of preparing mandatory menu : Opor and Sambel Goreng
Does anyone feel the same?
Or just me?

For me ( which in fact anak rantau and still single )
Gathering with a beloved one is a precious thing.
Surrounded by the childhood memories, when everything 's changing, while everybody's changing.
But, we feel still the same.
I saw a different building and different look
I saw a new family member and some was gone
I saw a different highway to through with a same name
I saw a new boulevard with a same alley
Does anyone feel the same?
Or just me?

For me, watching my sister grows up is a precious thing.
Alongside with my mom smile is getting older ( literally) is a precious thing too.
For me, they are my home. 
A place where it all begin and there's no word 'ending' upon it


Then, let's say :
Alhamdulillah. All praise to Allah SWT for everylitte feeling and blessed that given to us. 
Ahamdulillah for giving us our not-to-be-chosen family.

(Finally posted after a long silent-finger-and-brain)


No comments:

Post a Comment