Sunday, October 15, 2017

Hmm..Hmm.. Hmm... ( Sunday Afternoon )

I don't have any idea why I keep humming with a different tone in this afternoon
This Sunday..bring my mind away from here.. more far away..
in the middle of street which surrounded by a series of tree
in the middle of trainseat with full of strangers
in the middle of Bikun enjoying my fried rice and warm tea
in the middle of park enjoying a magical library building
and..
in the edge of lake listening Hyperballad that covered by Mocca

I couldn't imagine that I felt it at one time,
I felt simple and plain
I felt something that I used to never takes that short
I felt overjoyed of something silly
and..
I felt I consider to stay

That Sunday afternoon was about..
Go barefoot at the dozen of pebble
Talking about your December and May of mine
Searching for a new coffee shop
What your mother's did and my mother said

and..
It stops me sightseeing or even running

Then I keep humming with a different sight
In the edge of that lake, the minute when I saw you overthinking
and gazing at me






No comments:

Post a Comment