Saturday, August 26, 2017

Time heals (almost) everything


I wish, time is really a cure of all sadness,
Wipe a tears,
Replace the hollow
and leave a sorrow

Honestly, there are many things I expect from you for more
and honestly, it's not that easy to let you get away from my past
But, it will be more difficult  let you stay in my mind

I get it.
I am not the person you want to spend your coffee time
your weekend or even to share your day any longer
I get it.
I am not that interested you any longer to face my clumsiness neither my sillies

But. don't you get it?
That you probably won't ever understand the feeling of loving someone that comes continues to hurt you at the same time
without you can ignore or even you can throw away

Now,
I begin to leave slowly with a time
I leave my wishing that I used to keep with you,
I replace with him who is willing to be with me, who is willing to please and support each other,
in all Allah's plan

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment