Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Secret Life of Walter Mitty




It's been three time to watch this movie.
Still damning myself wif "How beautiful!!!" or "Take me there, take me there"
or "AAHHH AKU MAU KESANAAAAA!!!"

Sorry for the menye-menye thing I called mupeng parah which I just showed.
Ya, as your read in any synopsis,
A Secret Life of Walter Mitty (ASLWM) is a romantic adventure comedy- drama.
Who's the director, co-producer and actor? The Cool Guy named Ben Stiller.
I love you, Uncle Ben.
I love the way you make me love with Walter in the end. Really cool
I love the way you make me wow with all of nature scenery in Greenland, Island, then Himalaya.
Just, make me wanna take same travel.
For live.

Oke, its enough to make some objective opinion.
You must be wonder, who's the Walter Mitty (Ben Stiller) actually?

He's kind of DAY-DREAMER, who admire his co-worker, Cheryl (Kristen Wiig)
Cheryl love an adventurer, brave and creative one, but Walter is the opposite.
Beside, he works with the great photojurnalist Sean O'Connell (Sean Penn) for LIFE Magz that had merged into an online one.
So, for the final print issue, Sean give some negative and a wallet to Walter with notes that negative #25 is very important and its LIFE magz all about (or quintessence)
And here the journey begin, (Fyi, they'd never met before)
Walter starts to chase Sean O, from Greenland to Islands, for nowhere to somewhere beyond his imagination (Its not about Dufan quotes) based on another negative before #25.
And after come back to home, then talk wif amazing mother, Walter come to chasing Sean again, and it takes him to Top of Himalaya Mt.

Greenland, w/ just 8 people lived out there, dont dare to cheat
Island and his longboard road
After they're meet and go talk each other,
Surprisingly, the holy #25 is on his wallet, its in a little slot on Walter's wallet
Its a gift from Sean and he do some cute move, but unfortunately Walter had threw it away.
Pity.
HIMALAYA, ladies and gentleman! Place where Walter and Sean playing football

Yaah, sure I'm not telling how it ends,
All you have to do is let your eyes attached by these movie.
Happy watching!

And most of all,
Learn to how life will takes you to another place that you couldn't imagine before
I think, just take it.
And how a travel teach you something better,
I think, it is a gift.
You don't need to be an oldest 42 to write your journey.
Hey, nowadays, they're many quotes with amazing picture behind, or poster, or anything about travel that can be motivated you to go.
Just find it.

Life is beautiful
and World? Oh youre kidding,
IT-IS-WO-ON-DER-FULLLL

Found it at google and how much I love that landscape



No comments:

Post a Comment