Wednesday, September 10, 2014

AGAINTS..

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go - Dr. Seuss ,Oh, The Places You'll Go


I always love that quote. Normally, I just write it in my twitter, once I ever post in my instagram within my shoes as an objet.
But, it is abnormal.

I wanna tell you, all, buddies, it is OK if you have different path within the others.
It is OK if you change your way, your style, your hijab, your decision, your job, your career, your friend
Your world is yours. No one can help your deepest problem and secret.
You keep lying with the other. I think it's okey to.
No offense, but heey, everybody's lying.
Even with their best buddies.
Because sometimes (or many times) in your life,
Somebody go to hurt you. Somebody with same name.
Somebody that you let go to know the secret
Somebody called a friend.

Now, you are the one. You always the one and only (called alone). 

Beside it, you'll never be compared. You'll never be on the same path with the other, even  your best friend. 
You had a different point to start everything in your life. 

So, you're on your own. Dont worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment