Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kereta Malam dan seisinya

I'm on my way to come back home, Semarang sweet Semarang
And people around me starting to make some move to get sleep tightly.
And me? how do I feel in this unfortunately condition? Bloody terrible!
Men, biasanya gue yang tertidur lelap setelah berjam -jam mengobrol dengan bapak-bapak sebelah atau mbak-mbak di depan.
Then I start to looking some distraction. My eyes directly come across to my book that given by one of my best friend.
The book that I choose for accompany me , along my long trip-to get another dream-in Cibitung-called-interview with Denso's user.
The books is 'Failing Forward'  - John C. Maxwell.
And 13 pages after, I have to stop reading it.
I cant stand it anymore with where the train moves me.
Getting dizzy? yesss! Absolutely!
I have to close my eyes to get my bright vision back
Then running to listening Menjadi Milikmu - Adera, Kunto Aji and Segara!
andd yees it always work
That song always make me in love, always melted me, then become relaxing me.
I will never intent to autis with my gadget during this journey.
Men, it is in train. Many things can happen when you're in train.
You meet some new people and attend to open discussion.
You have new knowledge and skill to attract and debate with the other.
Isn't cool?
Menurut gue sangat keren.
But,  i dont know what makes me to do it. To make a relationship called Autism with my smartphone because there's application that attract me so bad.
Yap! This application. Blogger.
I start to re-read again. And again.
The more I want to stop it, the more I want to re-read my past mind. xoxo
I feel blessed for having this Blogger as my reminder, as my friend and teacher.
It reminds me how do I feel, I think and I should doing when I through that moment. As I am short-time-reminder, it's very useful to me to remind how human I am.
It always, always let me blow my minds up and keep me thinking about my life was and will. Let me recognize how deep my relationship with the other, with people I love or I admire or even I hate *at that moment. I think that's what friend will do.
Also, it teach me to be more grateful for the life that given to me. For having a happy family, loyal best friends, a best sister, a spirit and a passion.
For surrounding by people loves me a lot, people want to share their life experience,
For having passionate with the universe, and hearing the melody of nature clearly. I feel blessed.
And one more good statement I've found today, emm yesterday actually.
When I interviewed by Mr. Iwan - SM Production Control PT. Denso Indonesia
'Menulis itu bagus. Sangat bagus.
Orang itu harusnya membaca, berdiskusi kemudian menulis.
Pertama membaca, untuk membuka wawasan, agar tahu sesuatu yg baru atau lebih dalam.
Kemudian berdiskusi, agar kita makin menjadi orang yang siap. Kamu kan ngga tahu bagaimana reaksi dan tanggapan dari tiap orang yang kamu ajak bicara.
Kemudian menulis, untuk apa? untuk menegaskan apa yg jadi pikiran-pikirannya.'
Kurang lebihnya seperti itu.
And you're totally right, Sir.
Thank you.
Dan aku bersyukur *lagi* masih diberi kesempatan untuk menulis selama perjalanan pulang ke Semarang,
Setelah sekian lama.
(Ditulis di sebuah kereta jurusan Jakarta-Semarang)

No comments:

Post a Comment