Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Preparing

Hei-ho..
After a long time no writing here, I'm back with a thousand stories
that I would be happier if I do write here

#nowplaying Rockstar - A Great Big World

So, first, I'm preparing for Ratna's wedding.
Yeayyyy, finally one of Ny-G member getting a new family ahead.
Congratulation, Na.
After 4 years you studied a medical, you'll be a doctor soon.
and the wedding is one of ingredient that makes your life completed.
I really happy for you, Na. No, we happy for you.

Here our methamorphosis...

Nick name : Rei.Immey.Rierie.Mai.Ran.Ruru - NyG 2005
You must be wondering, who's Ratna?
Yap, we have our own nickname  *only me that still using that nickname
we start to built this gank at Junior high school. Hahha, i know it a part of our alay,
But you have, too, right?
So you know where the name of Ruru comes from
 
Front le-ri : Maya. Ghela. Riri. Back le-ri : Rosi. Nurul. Ratna
 Yaa.. Ratna is the only girl who wearing a hijab.
It took at 2006, when we graduated from Junior High School and start to apply Senior..

Ruru.Maya.Ghela.Riri.Rosi.Ratna - NyG 2011
 Picture above is a apart of our grown up to.
We're in 11th grade when Riri's family decide to move out the town.
Riri was preparing her left, and we decided to come to photobox that time.
Me and maya in SMA 3 (we're officially together for 12 years. Amazing!)
Ghela as an member of Paskibraka at SMA 1
Riri, ununiform girl,
Rosi in pharmacy school,
and there's Ratna in SMA 6 as an Chairwoman of the Student Council, (applauseee for her)
She's the only girl that wearing a hijab - NyG 2009

 Picture above taken at 2009 when we're officially graduatted from Senior High School.
Riri intended to come Semarang, to gathering again.
and she accepted in Law school in Trisakti
Maya was going to Jogja, continue her study in UGM, majoring : Accountancy
Me was going to Jakarta, continue my study at Polman Astra, majoring : industrial engineering
Ratna, Ghela, Rosi still stay in semarang
Ratna accepted in medical school of Unisula Semarang
Ghela accepted in Undip, majoring communication
Rosi accepted in Pharmacy School
We were going to face our new life in college. One step to be a mature one.


and here we are in 2012
Btw, I can't wait to put your photo to be a Bride, Naaa...

And.... my turn is coming about a week.
My final presentation had decided in March, 14th 2016.
Hmmmmm...this feeling!! I'm so nervous
I am not ready yet actually. I dont know
Should be 'the power kepepet' is working for this condition, but it's not.

Ok, pray to me! Good luck, Ru!
You know what should you do, you know what's your motivation here
You know it's not about your own self,
and you know it'll be an opportunity to make a better you,
It's oke if you think it just a beginning, as long as you enjoy in the process..
I hope my bosses are in line with me. Aamin.

Also, i have a new friend from Pakistan.
We shared a lot about our daily life, the culture here and there,
about the moslem here and there,
and it makes me have a new world, :D
I know it can't be more than invisible friendship but the thing I know,
I can enjoy the time of waiting someone for replacing you, Sir.
and I am so excited

Btw, you should listen a new Indie band
I present... Barasuara...
Happy listening

No comments:

Post a Comment