Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A days without you

So, they said "You could get many inspiration out there until you got a broken heart,"
And I laugh
And I nod, I'm officially agree with that statement

So, here, me, in the dawn of Tuesday, will show many thought in my Keep Appllication to always remember what makes me as strong as I am now..

Bahasaku, Bahasamu
Aku menamainya dia
Kau bertanya siapa
Aku memanggilnya kita
Kau meragu ada
Aku dan kamu terpisah makna
Yang akhirnya membuat kita tak bisa merasa


Muse
When I find a muse
It feels like I can do anything, all the thing I want in life
Dreaming..
Making..
Preparing..
Processing..
Being..
and enjoying ..
Probably, with you, Muse

About midnight and forgeting..


Where today gone tomorrow,
Where the dark sky waiting to yellow
While these wall freeze me in time,
While these mirror gaze me in tears
as I'm fading in my way for looking to the place where your name are written

Maybe, there will be a time when I will come and find you again


My coffee break on Tuesday
I want to be the reason that makes you smile in that way you look at her
I want to be that person


Mati Rasa
Tak apa
Berpura-berpuralah terus pada waktu
Sampai dada ini terbiasa untuk menahan luka
Sampai mata ini terbiasa untuk menitik air mata
Sampai hati ini terbiasa untuk tak merasa


No comments:

Post a Comment