Monday, September 12, 2011

Holiday will end, and my heart will too

wooaaaahhhh, almost there
it's almost a month 10 days here
and pooooffff, end up,
my wonderful, bored, amaze holiday will end surely
like or dislike, I must enter that 'descriptiveness' college out there

Cukupkah? engga begitu jawabannya
bakal kangen masa" dsini
sedikit banyak ngga siap untuk menyicip semester depan,
selain deket sama magang, hmmm,
I don't have him any longer actually, as a bestfriend absolutely
we? I think, we never be the same again,
we like each other, and it's soooooooo wrong!
I'm a complicated one, and I choose to stand up along my path
too much alittlething that must be think,
I know you for along time, and the other way
it makes me so mad, when I'm thinking your past
I dont wanna to be hurt,I'm not ready for that now
you know? I'm making bridge between us for a while
in other to make us in a good,
we'll be fine,
It takes a time, but I wish it's not need too much
because all of the way, I will miss you so

You are the kind of guy I will like most, but potentially will break my heart
too


hhh, actually, I can't spill out on writing
what I feel, I think, and I hear,
anymore
oohh, what the probs within? so painful

No comments:

Post a Comment