Thursday, October 6, 2016

A very much thank you,

..

Ring ring Its you again 
Heart popz!I loved to hear you 
It's been all day I've been waiting for you
Hello...you call my name 

So much story you shared with me
You said a lot to me about 
Girls...oh it's so nice
And every beauty thing they did to you 

Don't stop and tell me more...


Loving you its hurts sometimes
I'm standing here you just don't by
I'm always there you just don't feel
Or you just don't wanna feel
Don't wanna be hurt that way 
It doesn't mean I'm giving up
I wanna give you more and more and more

Knock-knock  

You came around
Heart popz!I love to see you
It's been two years since I'm in love with you
Bam! bam! You break my heart 

You said “girl, I'm in love with her
But it's all right I'm still alive
And all the beauty thing she did to you 

Don't stop and tell me more

And when I see that smile upon your face

Deep in your eyes you had it all
And when I hear you super electrical voices..



Has it reflected your feeling already?
Yes, I guess..

Thank you for being my bigbro, my friend, my guardian *sometimes* and my muse
Thank you for letting me know more about you
Thank you for telling me a lot about your feeling to her :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment