Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A. C. H. E. S

What are you thinking when you find yourself - lying - in a bed with a sore in your eyes?
In the middle of hectic day, in the middle of week,
when your eyes have to go off of everything you always see?

Me?

Bersyukur. Seriously, getting blessed all the time, until I cried often.
Because of Allah Subhannahu wa ta 'ala, His Mercy, still giving me a bunch of healthy, in the middle of this lil pain
Because of Allah Subhannahu wa ta 'ala, still giving me soooo many pleasure and joy between my unconvenience for these 2 days

I remember songs of Endah N Rhesa, Catch the Windblows
( you have to hear and see the lyric ),
the story of blindman, that still able to see a world within his version,
How he described the world with his blessed
How he contented his world by feeling more often
"The more I feel, the more I see in eveything that passion me"

Isn't it good word?

Lebih indah lagi, kalimat ini,

(Sebentar, lagi adzan, yuk dijawab dulu panggilan Allah ini)

Lanjut ya..

and here it is, the magical word that more beautiful that any Quotes today


فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ - 55:13

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

What my world would be if I can't see my mom's smile and my sister's frown?
What my world would be if  I can't see a spirit of sunshine and a calm of sunrise?
What my world would be if I can't see a neverending love that spread by mommies, a tons of hope that appeared by fathers, unberable smile of babies, a pleasure of taking care Atha,a warmful of my friend's smile, a magnificent view of summit in Surken, Gede Pangrango, death forest in Papandayan, Summit in Semeru and Rinjani, and w wonderful Segara Anakan.
What my world would be if I can't see how magical atmosphere in Baitullah?
with a billion muslim and together we shouted,
"Labbayka Allahumma labbayk, labbayka laa shareeka laka labbayk. Inna al-hamd wa’l-ni’mata laka wa’l-mulk, laa shareeka lak"


What my world would be if I can't see how magical tears drop in mama's eyes?


فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ - 55:13


So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

Ya Allah, Ya Rabb, Ya Ghoffur, Ya Rahman, Ya Raheem..
Dan Maha Segalanya..
Karena-mu, kehendak-Mu dan takdir-Mu aku berada di sini
Jangan putus nikmat itu Ya Rabb..
Ulurkanlah selalu rahmatMu, berkahMu dan kasihMu


No comments:

Post a Comment