Monday, December 27, 2010

the holiday

I'm watching THE HOLIDAY movie
emmm..entertaining enough
teach us, that anything can happen when we're on holiday
with all something crazy inside that movie,
cameron diaz and kate winslet
Two women troubled with guy-problems swap homes in each other's countries, where they each meet a local guy and fall in love.


really perfect time to spent my midnight with watching that movie

here, love is something simple to be said and showed
but sometimes it has to seems complicated till we realize...
that so easy to know love itself :)

by the way,I'm on holiday now
back to home again like usual, meet my bestiest, go someplaces with anyone
plus go to cilacap for seeing my grandma and grandpa
I'm happy?
yes.i'm very hapy
but I still,
want something emmm.. is like miracle happen in my holiday
*like I'm watching that movie too much

there always a miracle to something called love
I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment