Monday, March 15, 2010

New pages..

It's just enough..
Start from now..
I'll tell myself,myheart, my windblow, my rainfall, my grey sky,my breezes, my dirty air, and damn-mine
that I..
It's been so long that I try to forget you..or just pretending that you-are-my-friend..
Your place when you need somebody to share your problem life..
Or just listen your crispy joke..krik krik krik..
and I still like you when you told me how you love her so much whatever she is..
even she's ugly or curious..
or how your girlfriend get angry with something simple that make nonsense in you
I still..

But now..
It's just enough!
I'm tired..
so tired for expecting somethin' absurd in front of me..
On you..
We..
Never be more than friend however..
I realize..really

and now..
can you let me go to find a new page in my life?
For myheart,my windblow, my rainbow, my bluesky, my clear air,
can you??
Thx..
Thankyou so much..

Then..
From now..
I can let him come in myheart that's been so long time close for him..
I can let myself for accepting someone who's been so long time wait me patiently..
Someone who like..em..more like me..
without more expectation..
Someone who haven't girlfriend..
He's him..
Not you..

Now..
In the new page that I find..
why everything so right??
cause it should be happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment